Pages

May 27, 2009

Parents Carrying Babies Around With Them

When you think of spiders, what is your first impression about them?
When you see a scorpion, what will be your first reaction?

Cold-blooded animals are not as cold blooded as they seem. In the nature, there are many which protect their off-springs tenderly. They may have an ugly appearances, but their motherly love is greatness above all!

A female spider carrying a lot of her babies!

"It's so crowded up here >.<"
 

"When I was young, your grandma carried me around. And now, I'll carry all of you on my back, not leaving out any single one."


A mother scorpion carrying her babies lovingly on her back despite her ferocious nature. She will protect her youngs until they are able to hunt for food independently.

"Mommy, do you need a rest?"
"You are not a burden. =) "



Dendrobates minutus female and her baby.

"Mum, will you piggyback me until I can walk on my own?"
"Ofcourse, Dear, the world outside is too dangerous for you right now."
"Mum, am I too heavy for you?"
"Silly child, I won't give up on you no matter what happen."




1 comment:

  1. Kind of touching haha. The tadpole is the 1 on discovery channel

    ReplyDelete